Lagu yg mengingatkanku akan kebodohanku di Bali..

Jumat, 06 Juli 2007

Mencoba membuat artikel dalam bahasa Inggris.

This time i will write an article in english.

The topic which i would to write about is light one.

So, it has just come to my head to write an article to sharpen my english. In the beginning when i've lived in Indonesia English was my second language and strangely it was not javans, where my root was, my parents were javanese actually.I've lived and grown up in jakarta since my birth, so i've spoken jakartans rather than javans nor bahasa indonesia. Jakartans is a another branche of malaise languange, it is slightly different from bahasa Indonesia, not that much.
This was in contrary with what has happened at home regarding spoken language. At home my parents mostly talked to me in javans and maybe i talked back to them in jakartans, i haven't remembered that clearly because i was still a child. Even at school i've spoken in jakartans except to the teachers.

Now i am living in the netherlands, I've used to speak in dutch. In the beginning of my living in Holland i've always spoken in english but gradually I've left it and now I speak dutch more fluently than English.
At home i still speak bahasa indonesia, it has always been my primairly languange, my mother tongue.
My dutch has put my english in third position for it's own shake. And i think, ownestly, it is a great loss, Can You imagine what you can do with dutch in the world compared with english.
But the dutch people has cheered me because i've done it to speak dutch.

What I want is , since dutch language is a knowledge anyway, that i gain a new knowledge without loss the old one.

This is what I want to emphasize in my topic.

"Gaining a new knowledge to increase your know how"

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on jako-amsterdam.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research shows that nearly 80% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

mY wife's temporary tattoo

mY wife's temporary tattoo
tattoo wanna be...